Last Remnant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lieutenant Colonel Franklin Richard Lancaster

Go down

Lieutenant Colonel Franklin Richard Lancaster  Empty Lieutenant Colonel Franklin Richard Lancaster

Post by Lone Wolf Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:28 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Standard Encryption Termlink Protocol
Password Required
ELEANOR
Likeness=7
Password Accepted

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[PERSONAL INFORMATION]
FULL NAME: Franklin Richard Lancaster
DATE OF BIRTH (DoB): June 8th, 2225
RESIDENCE: N/A
PLACE OF BIRTH: Dallas, Texas.
RACIAL ETHNICITY: Caucasian
RELIGIOUS BELIEF: Agnostic
EMPLOYMENT: Head Ranger
[FACTIONAL RELATIONS]
[ALIGNED] - [TRUSTED] - [NEUTRAL] - [DISTRUSTED] - [HATED]

Brotherhood of Steel
- Tin cans. Brotherhood ‘protecting’ technology; quote-en-quote. Yeah, right. More like hoarding it away for yourselves.

Caesar's Legion - The amount of good encounters I’ve had with the Legion has decreased over my life, though I still respect their military strength and simplicity. Things might’ve turned out much differently had I not have found the Republic when I did.

Crimson Caravan - A godsend to both the Republic and the Wasteland; though a cut-throat capitalist institution of the Republic. That isn’t to say I don’t like capitalism; but I must accept that it does create a very… money-focused society. Might create another ‘old world’, if you catch my drift.

Desert Rangers - I’ve met a good amount of these folks. Spoken to a good few. Came close to killing a few on my travels. However, I respect them utmost - as I do the same with Troopers and Ranger’s alike.

Followers of the Apocalypse - Look, I understand just how important science and philosophy is, but.. Really? Republic and FOTA ended up getting into a scientific and educational pissing match, and what was it all really worth? If you ask me, if the Republic worked with the Followers, we might stand a better chance at making a completely functioning society (and perhaps in future wars).

Ghouls - Ghouls; immortal rotting corpses. Sounds like an opening to a pre-war holovid horror movie. Regardless, they’re in a similar hand with Wastelanders.

Great Khans - We’ve had enough problems with this gang in New California; I’ve had enough problems with them throughout my life. The Great Khan’s have absolutely nothing going for them in my eyes.

Gun Runners - Sling ‘em my way and I’m all good. Sling ‘em the other way and I might have some reservations. Careful, boys.

New California Republic - After all that’s happened, the NCR just might be one of the only good things to happen to me in my life. I can’t just turn my back on them; though I’m no patriot. I’ve seen the facts of their past, and it’s something I can come to terms with more than the Legion.

Raiders - Do I even have to explain this? I’d happily put a drug-fiend down; I don’t have pity for Raider’s. Drug-addicts, yes. Drug-fiends, NO.

Chinese - ...The war’s been over for two-hundred years. That’s all that needs to be said.

Super Mutants (First Generation) - Lots of these folks are surprisingly agreeable; I have no problems with communicating with the First Generation of Super Mutants, and I’ve never been attacked by one along my travels, personally.

Super Mutants (Second Generation) - These guys, however, are a whole different story. Second Generation Super Mutants are big, stupid, and stronger than a god-damn Brahmin on Psycho and Buffout.

Tribals - While I’ve met a good amount of respectful, good tribals, I’ve also met just as many bad ones. They’re a mixed bag, though I’ve learned quite a lot over the years about many of their cultures and languages.

Wastelander - While I don’t hate my fellow Wastelanders, I also know that many of them can’t be trusted with much. They’re a mixed bag, though most of them are just trying to do the same thing I did as a young man; survive.
[PERSONAL RELATIONS]
[LIKE FAMILY/LOVED] - [GREAT FRIEND] - [FRIEND] - [NEUTRAL] - [DISLIKED] - [DISTRUSTED] - [HATED]
* = Individual Terminated/Missing In Action

Veteran Ranger Eleanor Tanner - Ever get that feeling that life has kicked you in the head and said 'look at what you've got infront of you'? Well, you're my kick in the head, dear.

Lieutenant Colonel Franklin Richard Lancaster  Latest?cb=20100703010149

Terminating Connection

((This information is not publicly available.  It reflects Frank’s personal feelings, and may not be obvious by his actions in-game.  That is to say, he might not like you but act like he does.  Ask before trying to use any of this information in-character!))
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum